- What is alpha w.r.t. a color?
- What is sRGB?
- What is scRGB?
- How are sRGB and scRGB related
- (Hardware) What is the equation governing the relation between the voltage and intensity for a CRT? What is gamma? What is its default value for sRGB?
- Brush is an abstract object? List the class hierarchy from Object to Brush?
- Name three immediate descendants of Brush (Hint: Radient, Solid, Tile)
- What is a Freezable object?
- ** When is an unfrozen object required?
- What are the three main types of brushes?
- How would set a brush to solid color of black?
- Why would you Clone a SolidColorCrush returned from the Brushes object?
- What is the SystemColors object?
- What is the SystemColorBrush?
- Why would you use one over the other?
- What are gradient brushes?
- In a RadialGradientBrush, distinguish between GradientOrigin and Center.
This entry was posted in WPF
and tagged Interview questions
. Bookmark the permalink